Wellington Residence “Luxury 6 Bed Villa” The Encore Club, at Reunion, Orlando, Florida
“Picture This…Owning a 5-Star Orlando Villa only Minutes from Disney, With All Your Ongoing Costs Being Covered By Our Rental Programme, So You can Holiday Each Year for Free”
Mouse here! to view the latest Drone Video of The Encore Club.
The Encore Club at Reunion
is located just off the I-4 and only minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. This 5-Star resort has every first class amenity to rival any top class hotel. Whats unique about The Encore Club is its 24 hour check in service.
Amenities at the Encore Club at Reunion –
There is an impressive 15,000 Sq feet club house with a fully serviced bar, restaurant, Fitness Centre and 24 hour check in reception and concierge service. Check out the impressive water park and kids splash pool. Here you will find 4 amazing pool slides for all you thrill seekers, “The Rain Fortress” a kids area with looping slides, a beach entry pool, pool side bar and grill, cabanas and sun shades. I am sure you and your family will enjoy hours of fun here. There is also a beach volley ball court, grand lawn and play areas, basketball and tennis courts, and children’s play ground. All exclusive to you and your guests.
Wait there is more…..
as an added bonus, all owners and guests can enjoy access to the 2300 Acre, AAA four Diamonds Resort at Reunion. Here you will find
- Seven Eagles Fitness Centre
- 4 pools and seven Jacuzzi’s
- ANNIKA Academy™, Annika Sörenstam’s Certified Callaway Performance Center
- Full-service spa
- Five restaurants: Forte, Eleven, The Clubhouse Grill, The Cove at Seven Eagles and Grand Lobby Sushi Bar
- Two playgrounds
- Easy access to Disney World®, just six miles away
Owners also have the opportunity to join the Reunion Club for access to:
- Three signature golf courses designed by legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson
- Water park with lazy river and splash pool
- Six HydroGrid® tennis courts, pro shop and instruction
The 6 Bedroom 6 bathroom two car Garage Wellington Vacation Home – 2828 Sq Feet.
This home is ideal for large families looking for a 5-Star holiday home close to Walt Disney World Resorts. This beautiful villa has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 3 are en-suite bathrooms and two car garage. Total 2828 Sq Feet.
Why choose to invest into the Wellington Residence?
Personally I believe if you are looking for a vacation home to host a large family with very first class amenity, then The Encore Club is a great place to invest both time and money. In addition, if you choose to use our rental programme to rent out your villa when you or your family are not using, then the rental income generated can cover all your on-going costs e.g Mortgage costs, management fees, pool cleaning etc. Potentially you may also make a rental profit each year. I would look at buying this holiday home as a long term investment over 15 years.
Picture this….owning a 5-Star Orlando Holiday Home,
using it 3-4 weeks each and every year, renting your new vacation home out through our rental programme to cover all ongoing costs and maybe even making a profit. In 15 years time your holiday home will be paid outright, so you will own a great asset and holiday home.
This is how I see this type of investment working:
Management Company and Rental Company, giving you peace of mind:
I have every confidence in my statement above. In my opinion, our business partners managing the properties are the best in Orlando. Your villa will be managed to the highest standard. In addition our travel partners have an amazing network around the world to help maximise your rental income.
As you may already know, our sister company www.5starVillaHolidays.com will promote your holiday home to maximise rentals through our large network of travel partners. So you will be in good hands. You can also search our website to find out the current rental rates for The Encore Club.
How to Buy Your Dream 6 Bedroom Holiday Pool Home :
- Prices start from $382,900 / £255,266 (based on 1 GBP = 1.5 USD)
- 70 % Mortgages available. Over 15 years or 30 years. I would recommend 15 year mortgage, to save on interest payments.
- Minimum deposit 30% (you can put down more if you wish).
Step A: Reserve this villa with $2500. (Inventory Homes reservation is $5,000).
Step 1: 10% deposit (less $2500) with signed electronic DocuSign Contract returned within 7 days.
Step 2: 10% deposit due at Permit submittal.
Step 3: 10% (or balance required by lender) due at framing stage of the home.
Total deposit based on $382,900 / £255,266 selling price = 30% = $114,870 or £76,580.
Ongoing Costs Vs Rental Income
- Monthly Mortgage = $1418 (based on 30 year loan, 70% LTV, Capital Repayment, 3.75% interest rate)
- Monthly Management fees = $200
- Water Park Membership = $100
- Electric = $380
- Water = $70
- Repairs = $150
- Home Owner Association (HOA) Fee = $460
- Pool Cleaning Monthly fee = included in HOA
- High Speed internet and Cable = included in HOA
- Pest control = Included in HOA
- Monthly tax amount = $580
- Monthly Home Owner insurance amount = $125
Total Monthly Expenses = $3483
Net Yearly Rental Potential Based on 70% occupancy = $80,534 / 12 = $6,711 monthly rental income.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Please feel free to send me a email or call me personally on +44 (0) 151 494 9145.
Speak to you soon, go on then, time to follow your dreams…..
All the best,
John Paul Donnelly